Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Christmas Pictures...

Sorry I am so slow at getting all of these posted. We have had a busy couple of weeks. Then again, when are we not busy?! So here are some more Christmas pictues. Hope no one is getting tired of seeing outdated photos. Also, Price is crawling! It's so cute watching him get around. He is so proud of himself when he gets going. Today I took him to the office with me (I am still working about two days a week until they find my replacement) and he crawled all over the place. I will try to get a video posted soon so everyone can see. Although, we will be there soon so he can show off his mad skills for you in person. Chance also wanted me to tell everyone that he can whistle too. Not on command or anything, but he really can. It's funny! We can't wait to come see everyone! Still have no clue whether we are driving or flying??? Anyway, we will be there one way or another.Above and below are pictures from Christmas night. My dad decided he couldn't wait and had to get Price his first BB gun. It's an official Red Ryder, but don't worry we won't let him shoot it any time soon. He also got a rocking horse from his Grammie and Papa. It makes horse sounds and moves its head and tail. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but it's growing on him.


This is a funny story. We got to my grandparents on Christmas night and realized that in all the hustle and bustle I forgot all of Price's formula at my mom's house. We couldn't go get any either because it was Christmas night and all the stores were closed. I'm sure the pediatrician would die, but this is Price getting his first taste of my grandma's sweet tea (decaf of course). He loved it! By the way, he had already eaten a lot of baby food for dinner so this was not his meal.

Price and his Nana.


Price and Aunt Lydia above. Price and Papa below.This was our first year to put lights on the house. I think Chance did a pretty darn good job, too! This was Price's first black eye. He fell on one of his new toys a couple of days after Christmas. Don't know if you can tell from the picture, but it was pretty swollen and puffy. He took it like a man and hardly cried. I on the other hand didn't take it so well...it broke my heart.
And this has nothing to do with Christmas, but here is what he does when he goes to work with Mommy...lazy bum!

And on a personal note-Mom, I am so sorry! There was not a single picture taken with my camera of Price with him Mimmie on Christmas. I feel like crap! You get the next holiday all to yourself with pictures of you and Price. He can be your Valentine!

0 comments: