Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Hanging Out...

So, my grandma has the magic touch. All she has to do is hold Price and he's asleep within minutes. Here he is zonked out on his (most annoying) puppy. I'm sure the thing was turned off at the time, because there's no way anyone could go to sleep in the same room as it, even if my grandma was holding them! And this was the first little snow we've had this winter. Chance had to take him out in it, so I bundled him up as quickly as I could and they ran around the front yard. Yeah, I know this doesn't look like much if you live in Utah, but hey, this is Arkansas and we get excited when anything that resembles snow falls from the sky. Look at that talent! He's having a snack and doing his morning stretches...

We started taking big boy baths. That little tub just couldn't contain him anymore. He's so long! Anyway, he loves the tub and playing with his toys! Dad went crazy taking pictures and this is a few of them.

I LOVE these two pictures! He makes the silliest faces...
And I just thought I would say that I love the Boon Frog Pod! It is wonderful. It holds everything and makes for really easy clean-up of bathtub toys.


3 comments:

Tasha Limb said...

I love the bathtub frog too! We just got it for Christmas, it makes things so nice and easy!

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

So glad you updated the blog....love that Price! I can't wait to hang the frog you got us now. I am waiting until we redo the bathroom....yours looks so good. Give that boy a hug from Brock. :)

Pam said...

AWWW Look how big Price is getting! I hope you all are doing great!