Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally...a New Post!

Ok, I know I'm terrible, but I have good reasons/excuses for not posting in so long. First of all I haven't been at work and that was my only access to the internet. However, as of Saturday we became official adults and got the internet and a home phone line. This may sound silly, but it is really fun and adult-like to have a regular phone at your house. We've just used our cell phones for so long that I had forgotton what it's like. What is the reason for the new phone and home internet you ask? Well, I am offically a STAY AT HOME MOM! Yeah!!! It is so great to finally get to be here with Price and work on the house. Yes, I love to clean! We have been having a really great time. The only problem I've encountered so far is a lack of motivation to put on real clothes and make-up. I just get caught up in what I'm doing, then Price takes a nap and I have to hurry and get things done that I can't do with him awake. Before I know it, it's 4 o'clock and I am still in my pjs with a Courtney Love eye make-up job left from the night before. Anyway, here are some pics from Christmas. We had a lot of fun. I will post more when I get a free minute...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

girl I hear you about the Courtney Love eye make-up!! I have to force myself to put on jeans and change out of my scrubs. sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Good luck with the stay at home thing...I have a love/hate relationship with staying at home. :)