Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adventures from the Last Two Weeks....

On Saturday Mom and I took Price to meet his "Aunt Beck" for the first time. We had a fun lunch with her. It was also the first Razorback game of the season, so I had Price all decked out in his Hog Fan duds. I know all of you Utah people want to make fun of me now! Wooooo Pig Sooie~Go Razorbacks!!! (Go ahead and laugh it up Melissa :))


We were shopping the other night and Chance put Price on a skateboard for the first of many times to come. I know he had no idea what was going on, but he sure looked cute! Of course I had to take a picture.


We went to Taylor and Angela's one night last week so I could cut Chase's hair. I have to say I did a pretty darn good job giving Chase a "short, but still cool" haircut. I hope he liked it as much as I did! Here he is with Price and Chloe after I was done with his hair. Aren't they so cute?!

By the way, here is what his hair used to look like.....gotta love this kid! He dares to be different.

1 comments:

Missy Lee said...

You know I am here laughing it up!! That baby would look darling in anything you put him in. Chase's hair looks good! I wish you were here to do my hair. It needs it, BAD!! :) What size clothes is Price wearing now?