Monday, September 22, 2008

4 Months Old!

I can hardly believe that our baby is four months old today! It has flown by so fast. Although it is incredibly fun watching him grow and change, it does make me a little sad that he's not tiny anymore. Here are a few new snapshots from last week and this weekend. Price doesn't know what to think of the Bumbo yet. Every time I put him in it he gives me this look like "what the crap?!" It cracks me up. He really wants to sit up though. If you try and lay him back on a pillow he pulls himself up. He has also started rolling over a lot. It's fun to be able to get down in the floor and play with him.
This is my favorite snapshot to date. I love his expression in it!





This is another small clip of Price's "talking". I know everyone might not be as obsessed with hearing him as I am, but I can't help but think it's the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

Missy Lee said...

That is way cute! I know what he was saying..."I wish I could meet my Aunt Lissa, cause I know that she is super cool!" "And I want to meet my cool cousins Averie and Keaton too!!" :)

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

love the talking...sounds like him and Brock could have some deep conversations...hehe! he is so cute!

Unknown said...

SO FUN!! Savvy is just beginning to talk and I love every milli-second!!