Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And We Have TEETH!...

Yep. That's right. Not just one, but two teeth are making their debut. I can't believe they are coming in so soon! Poor Price has been running a low grade temp and is obviously a little uncomfortable. He was already not sleeping well because he stays so stuffy, but now this too?! I don't think any of us will ever get sleep again! Tomorrow is his four month check up, so I will give you all his stats then. And as soon as I can get a good picture of the teeth I will post that too.

4 comments:

Tasha Limb said...

Teeth are terrible! My sis-in-;aw told me about these things called teething tablets, they help quite a bit. They are homeopathic so you can give them to them whenever they need them. Good luck!

Unknown said...

The teething tablets are great and you can get them at walmart. I like to use them right before naps and bedtime. Finn got his first teeth at like 3 or 4 months too.

Missy Lee said...

I can't wait to see those teeth in February!! I miss you guys :)

Missy Lee said...

Happy Birthday Kara!! I hope Chance and Price do something nice for you :)