Saturday, December 5, 2009

She's Here!!!






Here are some pictures of our new arrival. Phoebe Kate Williams made her debut at 12:37pm Friday, December 4th. She weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19.5 inches long. I know that might not sound small to some people, but I never dreamed I would have a baby under 8 lbs! She looks so tiny to me! So far all is going well. The second c-section was even easier and less painful than the first. Phoebe is a good eater (hopefully she will stay that way!)...Here are some pictures and I will post more soon.

3 comments:

LuVera said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congrats to you! Thanks for posting pictures it is so fun to watch your family grow.

Missy Lee said...

YAY!! You got your girl :o) Just wait...She'll have Chance wrapped around her little finger in NO time! If she doesn't already, that is!!She's so stinkin cute!! And Kara, you look pretty dang good for just having a baby I must say. Now I want to come and see you all!! We'll have to see ;o)

Unknown said...

She is darling! I am glad you posted pics so we could see everyone. Congrats!!